Sunday, March 20, 2011

take off that blue eye shadow

"did you put the orange juice in that scorpion bowl?"
"what?.. yes, why?"
"it just didn't look right to me for some reason"
"oh, well, you know feel free to just jump behind the bar and start mixing the drinks then"
"haha.. wait, can I?"

"thanks for coming!"
"oh trust me, she'll be back"

"she has on a black dress with little white flowers"
"they're polka dots!  oh wait, maybe they are flowers.. and did she really call to ask you what I'm wearing?"
"yeah.. why didn't she just ask you herself?"

"is  youngblood an acceptable term to call someone in a text message?"
"hahahaha.  youngblood.  I like that.."
"now is there a space between young and blood?  better leave it out"

"I ask pretty much every guy I meet, they can't sit indian style.. it's like physically impossible for boys."

"I wish I had pants on so I could do a cartwheel"

(wet seal dressing room)
"I took a picture of myself wearing it"
"of course you did"

 (talking to the cashier at forever21)
"are you kidding?  dresses are like my go to summer item!"
"yeah, it's the next best thing to being naked"
".. uhm, yes.. that's true"

No comments:

Post a Comment