Friday, March 11, 2011

I like those boots

(in the verizon wireless store)
"what's so funny?"
"those girls behind me are talking about me"
"what are they saying?"
"that they love everything I have on"

(bartender talking about his spring break)
"my parents couldn't have me for the first nine years of my life.. so now they just sink their fingers in and puppet me"

(overheard on the godfather patio at corleone's)
"number one, there is no one at willibrew named marge, two, it's a GROWLER, not a groeller"
"whatever!  you didn't even know who christina was!"
"I told you!  she grows garlic"

"what happened to camels?"
"I'm broke"
"what are you smoking now?"
"this is an american spirit"
"oh, I'm broke and I smoke THE most expensive cigarettes.. ever"

"I was out buying this suit when you texted me"
"it's a great suit.. you bought it just for this party?"
"well, I needed a suit.. and buying one for a funeral would be depressing, but a party suit?"
"you really do look like a mobster"

No comments:

Post a Comment