(waitress tending bar, a hostess and general waitstaff in and out)
"I'll make you a shirley temple, jack"
"please don't"
"see, you made everyone hate me"
"oh sure, jack, blame me!"
"pour! no crazy margarita shake"
"I'm a waitress, I know how to make a long island and a grateful dead"
"there's a bartender here who can't make a grateful dead"
"who is this guy singing rihanna?"
"it had me confused for a second, I was like why do I know all the words to this song?"
"tell ya the truth, it's stephanie, she's o.c.d. about the way her bottles are set up"
"I just have a way with asian people"
"sasha's very good looking. that's it, just good looking."
"he looks like one of those anime cartoons of a person"
"is he asian?"
"he's russian"
"shut up, you'll be feelin nice at the end of one drink so just enjoy it"
"time to wipe down the menus"
(couple fighting at the end of the bar)
"yeah, but you know shit"
"I don't"
"do you know more than what I know?"
"no, she doesn't tell me"
"you promise?"
haha love reading these! I can really relate because I have been a server at the casino for three years. I really like your posts like these...always a good laugh. :)
ReplyDelete